- Description: Comet Schwassmann/Wachmann 3 - 73P. This colour version was shot binned 2 x 2 to increase
sensitivity, to record maximum signal in RGB before the comet had time to move. This shot was taken 18 minutes after
the above image, you can see how much the comet has moved!
- Camera: SBIG ST-8XE at -25C, binned 2 x 2.
- Scope: Takahashi FSQ-106N
- Mount: Losmandy G-11
- Filters: SBIG RGB
- Exposure: 1 minute per colour channel.
- Location: Wilson Coulee Observatory, Ab.
- Date: April 24 2006, 11:02PM MDT