- Description: IC59 and 69 in Cassiopeia, near the bright star Gamma Cassiopeia. IC63 is on the left (LBN623),
IC59 on top of the star. (LBN620) Visually this pair is a good challenge in a large scope but require Gamma out of the
field of view.
- Camera: SBIG STF-8300M
- Filter: Baader RGB
- Scope: Astro-Physics AP130-EDT at F8.35
- Guiding: SBIG ST-i through OAG-8300
- Exposure: 8 x 10 minutes at -15C per colour
- Location: Starland Recreation Area near Morrin, Alberta.
- Date: September 13, 2012