- Description: This is a bright, large open cluster that is visible in binoculars.
The field also contains a few other objects. The small dark patch to the upper left of the
cluster is Barnard 320, Barnard 115 is the small vertical dark patch to the lower left of
the cluster. To the upper right is a small, loose open cluster of 15 stars nestled between 4
brighter stars - Basel 1.
- Camera: SBIG ST-10XME at -15C
- Filters: AstroDon RGB set.
- Scope: Takahashi FS-60C refractor at f4.4
- Exposure: 6x3min red, 6x3min green, 6x3min blue.
- Location: Wilson Coulee Observatory, AB.
- Date: Sept 12th, 2009