- Description: NGC936 - galaxy group in Perseus. An interesting group of galaxies which were
brought to my attention by the late Fr. Lucian Kemble. The grouping forms a backwards letter "C" in a
medium field eyepiece at the telescope. Below you will find a finder chart of the field. This image is a
digital stack of two exposures, brought on by a false comet alert. Oops... It would appear that Jupiter
can cause false images if its light is allowed to bounce around the optics of a telescope!
- Camera: Olympus OM1
- Film: hypered Kodak Tech Pan
- Scope: 8" f6 Newtonian
- Mount: Modified Meade DS-16 mount
- Guiding: Manual
- Exposure: 60 and 45 minutes
- Location: Wilson Coulee Observatory, AB.
- Date: 26 and 27th September, 1998