- Description: Globular Cluster NGC7006 in Delphinus. 1st light with the TMB 175
refractor! Not the biggest or brightest globular cluster, it is about 11th magnitude and
only 3.6 arc minutes across. A number of faint background galaxies came through (brightest
is mag. 15.2) even though exposure was cut short by dead batteries.
- Camera: SBIG ST-8XE at -10C
- Filter: SBIG RGB
- Scope: TMB 175 f8 triplet refractor.
- Exposure: 3x10min R, 3x10min G, 3x10min B
- Location: Mt. Kobau, B.C.
- Date: August 3rd, 2008