- Description: NGC7023 is a reflection nebula in Cepheus, the blue patch in the centre of
this image. Surrounding it, and a good portion of Cepheus, are several clouds of obscuring dust. The
small, bright patch of dust to the left of NGC7023 is Sh2-136, also known as VdB141 and the Ghost Nebula.
The grouping of dark nebula on the right side are LDN1158, 1157, 1148 and LDN1155.
- Camera: SBIG STF-8300M at -20C
- Filters: Baader RGB filter set
- Scope: William Optics RedCat 51 XL refractor
- Exposure: 6 x 10 minutes for red, blue and green
- Location: near Cayley, Alberta
- Date: September 24th, 2022