- Description: - A bright SB(s)cd spiral galaxy in Pegasus, magnitude 11.8 - 4.4 x 2.9 arc minutes
in size. Numerous background galaxies! To the upper right of 7741 is mag 14.6 NGC7735. Down to the right of
that is a cluster of 57 faint galaxies, AGC 2650. Below that is another galaxy cluster of about 48 galaxies
- AGC 2647.
- A.K.A. - Herschel HII-208
- Camera: SBIG STF-8300M
- Filter: Baader Luminance
- Scope: Astro-Physics AP130EDT, 1086mm at f8.35
- Guiding: SBIG ST-i through OAG-8300
- Exposure: 9 x 10 minutes at -15C
- Location: Mt. Kobau, B.C.
- Date: August 8, 2013