- Description: Open Cluster Messier 52 and the Bubble Nebula in Cassiopeia. M52 (on the right)
consists of 100 stars in an area 12 arc minutes across. Magnitude 6.9 making it a much easier target
visually than the Bubble Nebula (NGC7635, above center) next door. Along the left edge is the compact but
bright nebula NGC7538.
- Camera: SBIG ST-F8300M at -20C
- Scope: Takahashi FSQ-106N - 530mm at f5
- Filter: Baader RGB, Antlia ALP-T 5nm for luminance
- Exposure: 6 x 10 minutes RGB, 6 x 15 minutes ALP-T 5nm
- Location: S.W. of High River, Ab.
- Date: 17 September, 2023