- Description: A number of objects in this image. The blue reflection nebula
is NGC7133, measuring 9.5 x 6.8 arc minutes. Embedded in this nebula is open cluster
NGC7129, a small cluster of 10 stars scattered over an area 8 arc minutes across. To the
lower left is a bigger open cluster, NGC7142. It contains about 100 stars, 4.3 arc minutes
across and glowing at magnitude 9.3. There are also a few other faint dust clouds and a
bit of emission nebula in the background.
- Camera: ZWO ASI533MC Pro at -15C
- Scope: Takahashi FSQ-106N - 530mm at f5
- Guiding: SBIG ST-i camera via ZWO off axis guider
- Filter: None
- Exposure: 8 x 10 minutes
- Location: S.W. of High River, Ab.
- Date: 8 October, 2023