- Description: Emission nebula in Cepheus, also known as LBN587 and CED215.
Located on the right side of the image is an open cluster of about 40 stars, NGC7762.
Just above it is a fainter cluster known as King 11. (50 stars) Field of view is about
2 x 3 degrees. The southern part of this nebula can be viewed here .
- Camera: SBIG ST-10XME at -15C
- Filter: Custom Scientific 4.5nm hydrogen-alpha
- Scope: Takahashi FS-60C refractor at f4.4
- Mount: Astro-Physics AP900QMD
- Exposure: 18 x 10min
- Location: Wilson Coulee Observatory, Alberta.
- Date: September 12, 2009